Why Obtain the CERA Credential?
A CERA can offer practical solutions to complex business challenges and is well positioned to assume leadership positions in the enterprise risk management marketplace.
Obtaining the CERA credential allows individuals to enhance their exposure to senior executives, differentiate themselves from other risk professionals and help advance the field of ERM. Other beneftis include:
- Students will receive the most comprehensive and rigorous ERM training available
- Students will enter a profession with a strong outlook and is less sensitive to economic cycles
- Students can learn while they earn - most employers will provide full financial support to earn the credential
- Students will differentiate themselves from other risk professionals
- Students will expand their professional network by being a member of the Society of Actuaries (SOA), a global network of 21,000+ actuaries.
Learn more about the CERA Credential Curriculum.