The CERA Credential Benefits Students
The rigorous CERA credential process prepares students for risk analyst, risk manager and chief risk officer positions.
Obtaining the CERA credential allows individuals to enhance their exposure to the C-Suite, differentiate themselves from other risk professionals and help advance the field of ERM. Other benefits include:
- Students will receive the most comprehensive and rigorous ERM training available.
- Students will enter a profession with a strong outlook and that is less sensitive to economic cycles.
- Students can learn while they earn - most employers will provide full financial support to earn the credential.
- Students will differentiate themselves from other risk professionals.
- Students will expand their professional network by being a member of the Society of Actuaries (SOA), a global network of more than 21,000 actuaries.
Click here to read the Forbes magazine article highlighting the actuarial profession as a top career choice for students.