The CERA credential empowers risk professionals to take a forward-looking, 360-degree approach to enterprise risk management. With rigorous ERM training, achieved through the credentialing process, a CERA can offer smart, insightful and creative solutions to complex business challenges and is well-qualified and -positioned to play leadership roles in the enterprise risk management marketplace.
The CERA credential benefits risk professionals.
- Receive the most comprehensive and rigorous ERM training available
- Enhance your exposure to the C-Suite
- Play more strategic risk management roles
- Differentiate yourself from other risk professionals
- Advance in the field of enterprise risk management
- Expand your network by being a member of the Society of Actuaries (SOA), a global network of 23,000+ actuaries
The CERA credential benefits employers.
- Enables a comprehensive approach to enterprise risk management
- Increases value of human capital through enterprise risk management expertise
- Knowledge obtained from the CERA credential strengthens internal ERM programs
- Knowledge obtained from the CERA credential can help in implementing an ERM framework
- Differentiates your firm from others with enterprise risk management expertise
- A CERA demonstrates strong quantitative and financial assessment skills
The CERA credential benefits the global marketplace.
- Enables organizations to be more transparent
- Helps companies adequately meet strict financial reporting and control requirements
- Addresses security and technology issues
- Prepares for disaster and business continuity amid volatility around the globe
- Helps companies remain competitive in a global marketplace
- Impacts the financial strength and stability of companies the world over
Strong Professional Network
The SOA is an educational, research and professional organization dedicated to serving the public and its 23,000+ members.